1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BURNING OFF YOUR HD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by poe, Sep 26, 2003.

1. poe

poe Guest

IM HAVEING NO SUCH LUCK BURNGING ANIME OFF MY HD I HAVE AVI AND MPEG FILES THAT I JUST WANT TO GET OFF AND FREE UP SOME SPACE CAN ANYONE HELP. THE APP I GOT IS NERO UNLEAD MOVIE FACTORY SUPERDVD AND ALCOHOL 120% AND NONE OF THEM SEEM TO BE WORKING AS WELL AS EASY DVD CREATOR.

2. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

TYPING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IS SHOUTING, ITS NOT VERY POLITE.

I think you have to start with the basics. Read through some of the guides on Afterdawn.com, and if you still have questions, head over to www.dvdrhelp.com and check out their guide section (you can search this section based on tools or conversion process).
    Good luck....

3. poe

poe Guest

ty Yuriv i will check the faqs i hope thier is something thier that can help me i just got back form a very nice vac.to find out that my firends have snet me some really good anime so try again

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Cant you burn them as data files just?

5. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

Good point...
    If you just want them off yuor hard driv eyuo can just burn them as data files onto CDR or DVD+/-R discs.
    The guides I suggested would teach you to make the files into VCD/SVCD/or DVD discs that would play on your standalone DVD player.
    SO really it depends on what you want to do....