1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning PS2 ISO's on CD-R

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Roborappa, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Roborappa

Roborappa Member

I really need to know what to do here. I have successfully copied my Matrix Reloaded ISO from the game cd, but I only have a CD-RW Writer on my pc. Now, heres my question:

What should I use to burn it on CD, I got everything; Alcohol 120%, Nero 5 & 6, and CDRWIN.

Also, I don't know if I can overburn 3.66GB on a 700MB CD-r, REAL iffy. I don't care about it taking up 5 CDs, but whatever I will.

Plus, I don't have a modchip. I don't care about people telling me it won't work, I'll find out on mine myself.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks

2. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

Um your best bet is to get a DVD burner. I have herd of a program that lets you make multi game cd's but the chances of that working are zip,zilch,nada.

if you want my and most peoples advice just go out and but a good Lite-On,Pioneer,ect.

3. Roborappa

Roborappa Member

Okay, I'm so confused and I need an explination of an answer, not just someone telling me it wont work.

Firstly, I'm wondering about playing PSX Backups as well. Do those need anything special or what?

Secondly, What's a good METHOD to burn PS2 games to CD-R. Please any links towards guides or anything would be GREATLY appriciated. Thanks so much.

4. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

Listen to what im saying. YOU "CANT" burm PS2 games to a CE-R unless the ISO would fit on 1 cd. http://www.downloadfreetrial.com/copygames.html
    (prolly doesn't even work).
    PSX backups are as easy as pie. just burn them like you would any cd. just copy it. (keep in mind you need a modchip or magic swapdisc 2.0 to play backups)