1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can 321 Studios DVD X Copy Copy DVDs?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Ben3161, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Ben3161

Ben3161 Member

Pretty self-explanatory. I am buying a DVD burner and need software that will allow me to back-up my DVD collection. Can this software do that? If not, specifically which software can I buy that will allow me to do so?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Don't buy it.

It was mediocre software to begin with, the company is now out of business, the software hasn't been and never will be updated to work with new burners and it needs to be activated online for which there is no longer any way to do so. Get the drift? Folks that still sell this software should be ashamed of themselves.

Have a look around the forums and read up on DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. Both are outstanding freeware that will do a better job than XCopy ever could :)

3. mcalister

mcalister Regular member

DVD X crapy again huu

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I was a DVD X Copy fan, and it was probably the best at one time. Not any more!! DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter are by far better and the price is much better too :) (FREE) Can you believe that and they said nothing in this world is free. Well I will be darned if the best DVD ripping, authoring, & burning software on the planet is free!!

Just forget about DVD X Copy and anyway the company that makes that program (321) has just went out of buisness so good luck getting any support.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

WinXP SP2
    AMD Athlon XP 2400+ (2.01GHz)
    1GB DDR 3200
    ATI All In Wonder 9600
    Burners Nec 2500A / Pioneer DVR 105