1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I create a movie in Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0 & burn it using Nero?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by jstin, Feb 13, 2007.

1. jstin

jstin Guest

I've just spent a day creating a project in PE 2.0 out of some old home movies. It went real well & i find PE easier to capture & edit than Nero 6.6 Ultra. My problem is that PE says either that my DVD writer (Sony D56A with current PFS3 firmware) isn't ready or it says it is ready then crashes just before burning. PE has an option to "burn to a folder" which I used.

My question is now that I have the "burned" files in a folder on my harddisk can I try to use Nero to burn my DVD?

I don't use the burner very often but I did just make a data disk with it using Sonic & it worked fine.

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

In short, Yes. You can burn that folder with Nero. What version of Nero do you have? I know version 6 had a fantastic burning engine, and it has never failed me once when burning. But I have heard Nero 7 is a bit unstable. So I would recommend if you have version 6 of Nero to burn using it otherwise I would say go with Sonic.