1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot burn episode type disk

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by durkinjt, Jul 13, 2011.

1. durkinjt

durkinjt Regular member

I am trying to make a copy of Breaking Bad, (Blu Ray), has three different episodes on

the disk. I cannot get it to play. On one player get the message "cannot play disk", on

the other it loads and "BDmv" appears and will not advance. Is there a different

procedure for copying disks with multi episodes as opposed to a single movie?
    I have not had any problems making movies with a single layer disk. I used a single

first and then a double secondly. I could not even get the single disk to burn, the

double burned, passed a quality test, and still no luck. Any help greatly appreciated.

2. Aldiii

Aldiii Member

I backed up 1:1 my Kill Generation 3 to 4 episodes per Disc, a 3 Disc Blu-Ray set. AnyDvd ripped to hard drive.
    ImgBurn to burn the Bul-Ray folder to Disc.
    I did't see any difference in burning than just Blu-Ray movie.

Might want to check for Firmware up date on your players.

When I started backing up my Blu-Rays, had about 10 Disc would not play, but they played in the Ext. Burn I use to burn them,(Got the error cannot play Disc.) Upgraded Firmware they all Play now.

Hope this helps alil, Good Luck

3. durkinjt

durkinjt Regular member

Thanks for the reply,firmware is up to date.