1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't authorize or decrypt brand new dvd! Please help!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by grndmsta, Jan 4, 2005.

1. grndmsta

grndmsta Guest

hey there everybody. now i see that you write about if there is a scratch on it or something, and first of all i agree the skip dr is a great investment, it works on every single dvd. Although, there are some things that the skip dr cant do. A brand new dvd, just came out, had problems with 2 so far. Resident Evil Apocalypse and Little Black Book. Brand new, no scratches, nothing! it goes on dvd shrink, I authorize it, it gets to 5% and it freezes on a black screen. and at 14% for Resident Evil it does the same thing. Then I try and take it to the dvd decrypter, nothing works, i tried setting up the options the way you said to, and nothing is working. Anyway, it doesn't happen often, but I am wondering on the ones that do have the copyright codes or whatever, is there a way to get around it? or is the film industry finally catching on and putting a stop to it? let me know id appreciate it a lot! thanks

2. Weirdo007

Weirdo007 Regular member

Grab AnyDVD ver 4.4.1.1 beta at http://www.slysoft.com until Lightning UK gets the new Decrypter out. The problem is ARcoSS protection on the disc(s).