1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't boot to evox dashboard, but boots to ms dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ispman, May 2, 2005.

1. ispman

ispman Member

I'm a total noob at this. Installed an xecuter 3 ce with x3 3108 bios, everything works. I didn't like the way the default x3 dashboard look, so i upload the lastest evox dashboard via ftp. I disabled the x3 so it would boot up to evox. Then I did messing around and ended up deleting evoxdash.xbe and evox.ini (don't ask why).

Now I can't boot to the evox dashboard nor the default x3. I do get the x3 splash screen, but it boots to the original MS dashboard. Can't even ftp to the xbox to add the files back. Can someone help me out please.

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

hold the white button down during boot up and it will take you to x3configlive...from there you can ftp...just so you know, you can't run evox with the chip turned off, the chip must be ON to run a different dashboard...chip off will only let you run the ms dash...you should really use unleashx as your dash instead of evox, it is much better.

3. ispman

ispman Member

Thanks a lot dude. You the man. I will try unleashx.