1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't find a playback setting within 3 softwares! Help?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by defromex, Mar 16, 2005.

1. defromex

defromex Member

hi - i've been trying to create a dvd menu with 3 different software packages (ShowBiz, Ulead Movie Factory, InterVideo WinDVD Creator2) and i can't find a certain setting: i have two movie clips, they are automatically made into chapters, so when i play the first chapter it also plays the second right after! what i want is to play only no.1 and go back to the main menu so i can select no.2 myself + i also need an option to PLAY ALL. anyone of you knows what DVD authoring software can do that? thanks!

2. oracle

oracle Member

This happens because you didn't instruct during authoring the project that every time if finishes with chapter 1 to return back to main menu.
    You have to make at least two menus the main and the chapter menu. In the first combine a play button or text with the 1st clip and leave it running until it finishes the 2nd one also. In the secont instruct the return to cjapters menu to return to this menu after finishin playing the relative clip.

3. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

And to do all that easily, get DVDLab Pro.