1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Get to my MS Dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by hot_wire, May 6, 2004.

1. hot_wire

hot_wire Member

I have the Xenium chip and Evox M7 bios loaded on it. I changed the dash but when i want to get to my ms dash it gives me a message in green writing saying i need to get my Xbox serviced. Right now i can only play games thru the chip via the evox bios and dash. How do i fix this so i can use my original bios and go on xbox live.

2. beto1

beto1 Member

I have an xecuter2.3lite and all i did was rename my default.xbe to evoxdash.xbe and left my xboxdash.xbe alone. Try that, it should work.

3. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

yep u need to make sure that you DO NOT change your xbox dashboard from xboxdash.xbe to anything else! leave it alone!
    the bios looks for evoxdash.xbe before xboxdash.xbe so when the mod is enabled you will be fine ;)

4. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

lots of people do that mistake, your reading old guides for chips with no off swich

5. hot_wire

hot_wire Member

Thanks guys. I changed it back and it works like a charm. Now i'm set to back up the games.....look out for more questions.

6. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

youll also get errors trying to load the xbox dash with your modswitch off, if you used the region free hack, or if you installed a new hdd without locking it