1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Can't initialise DVD Burning Library"

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fantomas, Feb 16, 2003.

1. fantomas

fantomas Guest

I bought the dwonloadable version of DVDXCOPY (Version 1.4.0) on 9th feb 03. I'm based in the UK so PAL rather than NTSC, Region 2 rather than 1 applies.

The message in my heading comes up after the DVD has been copied to hard drive and I can get no further. What should I do?

Other facts that may be relevant;

1. Windows 2000
    2. Nero 5 Burning ROM, Version 5.5.4.2 OEM
    3. Pioneer A03 burner

I'm new to this DVD burning game so please assume that I;ll need step by step checklist.

Thanks

2. spike1050

spike1050 Regular member

dont really know much about DVDxCOPY but it sounds like another one of the DVD2VCD crap its not as simple as putting a DVD into your writer and clicking copy as nearly all DVDs are over 4.7gb you'll need to rip the DVD down to size to be able to fit it on to 1 DVD-R/+R go to http://www.ifoedit.com and have a look at some of the guides

3. risky4me

risky4me Guest

Try downloading a latter version of software from the 321 Studio website. See if that solves your problem. If not, contact their tech. support group. They will respond fairly quickly.