1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Play Downloaded Films

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by KarlO, Oct 20, 2003.

1. KarlO

KarlO Guest

Can anyone help me i have downloaded a couple of films off kazaa and can't play them back kill bill has got [tmd].ESO. at the end and find nemo is a Divx Codec, i have down loaded G-Spot and that told me i needed Divx 5.0 downloaded that and i still can't play them

Please Help

Thanks

2. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

3. uz88

uz88 Member

I have also been having the same problems trying to play Kill Bill. I tried FFDShow and it still does not work... I also used GSpot which does not help either (the file didn not have an "O" in the codec so I think its not fake). By any chance did you fix the problem KarlO and how (any specific codecs/downloads)?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2003
  4. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

What sort of file is the Kill Bill Movie?

Also you might have some luck following the instructions in Praetor's guide.

5. KarlO

KarlO Guest

no luck as yet powerdup i have given up going to download it again i think its a fake i have downloaded s@it loads of codecs and still no luck if you get you head round it let me know

6. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Have you tried uninstalling the video codecs you got online and just tried using FFDShow to playback the movie?

Did GSPOT give you a FourCC of 0, because that usually means the file is a fake.