1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't uninstalled or reinstalled nero....

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by abit, Jun 29, 2007.

1. abit

abit Guest

hi, i need a great deal of help here. I just upgraded to vista from xp and now i'm having trouble with nero...i installed a previous version of nero 6 and i've installed nero 7 vista ready, it detected the previous nero 6 and ask if i wanted to remove it, so i click yes. then nero 7 started installing just right when it's about done 98% a windows pops up and say's windows installer has encounter a problem and is closing...any ideas?...besides that i restarted my computer went back and try to installed it again it say's the same thing...now i can't even installed nero in my computer no more..it stills see's the previous nero 6 and when i try to uninstalled that from the control panel it say's i need to uninstalled the newest version of nero first inorder for me to installed nero 7...but i can't the uninstalled files are corrupted...how can i go about taking nero out if there's no option for me to click on the uninstalled icon...?...help!!!

2. 56delray

56delray Regular member

3. abit

abit Guest

hey thanks 56delray, it works....

4. 56delray

56delray Regular member

Cheers!