1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd burning's problem.

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by honesty, Nov 10, 2002.

1. honesty

honesty Guest

I have tried many times to burn the converted SVCD to a CD by using CDRWIN. But when I finished the job, I can't play it at least with the WinMedia which appeared when I first inserted the CD into my PC.
    what's wrong with my burning? or besides the cd_image_file, which one should be burned to cd?

Please, help me...
    Thxxx.

2. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

try view the cd with dvd software since it is a svcd....

3. honesty

honesty Guest

I have tried to play it with dvd software such as WinDVD. But, I still played only the logo of the DVD2SVCD in the time that WinDVD acknowledged my converted movie as the svcd, however, the movie look so differtently.
    What should I do with the converted movie playing's problem?
    Please, help me...!!
    Thxx.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Did you try using nero to burn your svcd cause i had the same problem with cdrwin b4. You must be runnin xp??? cause in xp winmedia opens up automatically for vcd/svcd sometimes!

5. honesty

honesty Guest

My laptop is using window XP. but, I still can't play it with winmedia. Luckily, I can play my converted svcd with PowerDVD by using cdrwin ( nero has experted ) , thus, I still have a small problem. When my movie is used to scroll in PowerDVD, I can't play the converted movie disk for the second time, why?
    why can't I scroll the movie?
    Please, help me...
    thxxx.

6. honesty

honesty Guest

Oh! now, I can play it with WinDVD by using nero burner. I'd like to say thank to Afterdawn.com for everything. I think that I won't have problem with the converting from DVD to SVCD by using SVD2SVCD anymore.

Please, don't mind me if I had some silly problems with the converting, 'cause it is my first time.

Thxxx,
    honesty,