1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD-Rs and Movies

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by surferstm, Jun 1, 2002.

1. surferstm

surferstm Guest

I have heard from many people that you can burn movies onto CD-Rs and can play in on your DVD player like a regular DVD.....is this true?

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

3. aliahmed

aliahmed Member

Hey, on my computer i have a DVD Drive and a Compact Disc Drive. I just rented a 2-disc movie from blockbuster and want to know how to burn it. I have a CD Burning Program (Adaptec Direct Cd) and want to know if i can burn both on a regular CD-R or RW. If i need a different program to download tell me what it is and if i need a blank CD or DVD.

4. surferstm

surferstm Guest

do i need any specific programs to burn movies onto CD-Rs...if so which. also, if i want to burn Star Wars 2 will i need to put the movie on more than one VCD

5. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

surferstm: Please, PLEASE read through the URLs I provided, there are instructions for VCD burning and all the facts how to make VCDs and how much video can one CD contain.

aliahmed: Read the forum rules -- adding even slightly off-topic additional questions to other users' threads is banned. But for this one time: You either need to have Adaptec Easy CD Creator Deluxe or Ahead Nero.