1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commando 6 and erratic remote control

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by bazloor, Jan 26, 2007.

1. bazloor

bazloor Member

Hi,

Has anyone come across a problem with commando 6 (x2 and x1) where the remote control fails to work or is erratic? I have a known working remote, but with commando 6 flashed it doesn't even produce a red flash on the panel to show a signal has been received. On my second box, the remote works but the button funcions are all over the place and it is almost unusable.

Both boxes are Sagem, one is x2 and the other x1.

Any clues would be gratefully received

Thanks, Barry.

2. pudie

pudie Member

Yes barry...i have exactly same prob with my sagem x2 .The remote is all over the place . So annoying.Only other prob is screen freezing every so often...or the sound goes off,but this is cured by changing channel then changing back.Spose we'll have to wait until some genius comes up with a cure or update.
    cheers....STEVE

3. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

There should be a setting somewhere for the type of remote used, set it to recognise both old and new types.

4. ginja23

ginja23 Member

had an eratic controller for my sagem that i thought was faulty, until i changed the Key repeat blocker - 'repeat delay' from 25 to 250.
    you'll find it in dbox - 5.settings - 'yellow' misc settings