1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

compatibility issue?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by crazymf77, Jan 29, 2005.

1. crazymf77

crazymf77 Guest

Trying to make back up of The Forgotten dvd.Can't even get it to open when i put it in my computers dvd drives. I have the Benq DW1610 and a factory compaq
    dvd rom and neither will even open it.Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, awesome forum!

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Have you tried using Decrypter?

3. crazymf77

crazymf77 Guest

Can't even get that far. When i get to the flash page and hit play movie nothing happens. When i go to my computer and right click the drive it gets stuck there forever.

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Are you talking about the screen that comes up when you insert the movie? Don't use that interface, it fusks up everything. When that screen comes up, exit and you should be good to go. If you installed anything from that dvd, get rid of it.

5. crazymf77

crazymf77 Guest

Nevermind got it going, just have to wait half hour for every mouse click.Down with sony pictures.Lousy transfers and now this. Ingrates!!!!

6. crazymf77

crazymf77 Guest

Thanks for your input by the way wolfniggr!

7. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Just for kicks... Are you using DVD Shrink and a burning software or another software to Shrink and Burn?