First of i accept that I was stupid. several times. I would just like to know what I could do to fix it. I have built a computer using an iCute atx 500w/p4/ce (thats what it says on the box) I put it in, started it up, seemed to be working ok. then the fan started turning off at random intervals, So I tried to figure out what was wrong. I looked at the back and it had a voltage meter. I turned it from 250 volts to 120(or thereabouts). I turn it on, FLASH! a green light comes from my psu. It stopped working. ok. I'll just use an old (very old, probably a mistake) psu 350W instead. I put it in, and things start sparking all over the place. LOTS of sparks. So.... my question is.... Is ANYTHING salvageable?