1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confirmed R4 cards support 3DS V6.2.0

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Blitz2.0, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Blitz2.0

Blitz2.0 Newbie

I Have the Said R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS Cart that I bought back in May, and you know what, updated to the Kernel v1.73b, and I still get the "an error has occured..." message from my 3DS running version 6.1.0-12u.

Really wish r4i-sdhc.com would tell us how to descriminate between the models, instead of saying "CERTAIN MODELS ONLY!!!"....

Bought mine so it would work in my 3DS, and not once has it...

2. lovegame

lovegame Member

The new 3ds firmware update also blocks flashcarts. We have tested compatibility with multiple cards including super card dstwo, r4i gold 3ds, ace3ds plus, r4i-sdhc 3ds rts, r4i sdhc silver, r4i sdhc dual core, and almost all of the flashcarts are confirmed to be blocked. Only R4i Gold 3DS RTS, Super card Dstwo and r4idsn are probably the first team to release firmware updates to bypass the new protection of the 3DS. Please do not worry, other flashcart official teams and manufacturers are still being blocked, maybe still need some time to fix the compatibility problem before they will break the latest 3ds firmware v6.2.0-12 soon.

1. Super card dstwo
    2. R4i gold 3ds rts
    3. R4idsn
    4. r4i sdhc 3ds rts

http://r4dswood.com/which-r4-card-c...-3ds-firmware-v6-2-0-12-and-where-to-buy-110/