1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

controller combination to start your xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by mars007, Oct 13, 2004.

1. mars007

mars007 Member

hey,
    i herd from someone that i was possible to start an xbox with only a controller combination of some sort. Is this true???

2. gtaxbox

gtaxbox Regular member

It is, there's a tutorial for it in the xbox-scene hardware/case mod forums. You'll have to do some soldering to get the mod done.

3. mars007

mars007 Member

ok thanks

4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

There is a way to have a cheap no-solder remote power on an xbox. All you have to do is wedge something between the back of the power button and the switch itself...so that it's permanently on. Then you goto the rat shack and buy a remote control power switch. Like the ones you buy for your X-mas tree lights. Easy as that. That's for the solder-scared people out there.

5. mars007

mars007 Member

the guy that wants to do this is scared. he dosnt want to solder, change anything by himself. he needs me to do it so if something dosnt go exactelly as planned he can always com to me to fix it. hes a puppy

6. mars007

mars007 Member

thanks about the info tho.