1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting MPEG to MVA

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by HardCReap, Dec 25, 2007.

1. HardCReap

HardCReap Member

Im having trouble finding a program that doesn't leave a watermark on the video and it is free. Does anyone know any? Btw, i tried the windows media encoder but it couldnt convert my file. I tried a "xilisoft" video converter but everytime something has moving close to the camera it became all scrambled.

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  3. HardCReap

HardCReap Member

Ok the all vid encoder worked, but the quality aint very good afterwards. Will it be better if i actually BUY the product?

And the Super one, it was quite complicated and i have no idea where did the file go...

4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Did you have Any Video Coverter to the gighes bitrate/quality?

As for Super, move your mouse over the "Output" section, right click your mouse and go to "Output saving file management" and see what folder is selected for your outpu(probably C:),that where you can find your file;you can cange the output location.
    Super "looks" complicated, but is not really. It just gives you a lot of options. You can choose "High Quality" and a high bitrate, and see how that goes.
    There is no reason to pay for "Any DvD Converter". The link that I gave you is not for a "trial version", it is a freeware.

5. HardCReap

HardCReap Member

Ok. Thanks alot! ^^

6. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

What's the verdict, Any_Vidoe_Converter or Super?

I am curious, I'd like to know which one is better, as I don't use them much. I use a lot DVD Flick (free, of course!)to convert avi/mpg... to DVD with subs.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/552742