1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convertxtodvd

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by lmac222, Apr 20, 2007.

1. lmac222

lmac222 Regular member

I love this program, converts my cpu files to dvd form and puts them on dvd....but sometimes it messes up for me. I figured it was becaues i was putting too much data or time on the dvd as the ones that were messed up were rather large and lenghty movies. What it does sometimes is basically screen keeps scrolling up, where u cant see anything really, u can hear it though.

But that might not be the case, i burned a dvd that is only 68 minutes and it did it this morning

sound plays fine and u see the background of the image but it keeps like scrolling up i guess u can say. When watching the video encode it looked fine, and the file on my cpu is fine

why does this happen only on occasion? And does anyone have a better solution program wise perhaps?

2. Rickster0

Rickster0 Regular member

Turn down the burning speeds on your DVD re-writer to 1X then try it works most times :)

3. lmac222

lmac222 Regular member

that has worked so far, thank you very much

4. Rickster0

Rickster0 Regular member

Your welcome i knew it would :)

5. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

I love convertxtodvd i use it all the time and it never messes up. For anyone wondering how to convert your cpu files to dvd easily this is the way to do it.

6. Rickster0

Rickster0 Regular member

Thanks for that info tennisboy =)