1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Copy right Wonderfox

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Brimorton116, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Brimorton116

Brimorton116 Member

I have been using Wonderfox DVD ripping software for a couple of days, i notice some store bought DVD's will not rip but others will, is it copy right protection

Thank you

Dan

2. sikosrus

sikosrus Member

thats exatly what it is. The free ver will decrypt some dvds The paid ver will rip all dvds as they update the program to bypass protections. I own a wonderfox lifetime licence for their dvd converter works flawlessly

3. sikosrus

sikosrus Member

Try DVD Passkey lite which is free, in conjunction with wonderfox it may decrypt the dvds so you can rip them. Scroll to the bottom of the page. you will find it in free stuff. Here is the link for that.Good Luck!
    http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm?trackID=navmenu

4. Brimorton116

Brimorton116 Member

Thanks for your help sik, i downloaded paskey and ran it , it ran something but notice that anything anything happened, all it did was open the video audio files from the DVD

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

use dvdfab it's free to rip & decrypt always.The rest is trial.All you need is the rip option which you don't pay for. Anything else you want to do can be done with free software as in pay no money if you bother to look for it
    software section here at AD
    or
    videohelp.com