1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Could not perform end of Disc-at-once" error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Tdawg90, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Tdawg90

Tdawg90 Member

I've pulled to [i.VOB[/i], [i.IFO[/i] and [i.BUP[/i] files from the DVD using DVD Shrink, then I go into Nero 6 and put all of them in the Video_TS folder and burn. At the end of burning, I always get this error -

"Could not perform end of Disc-at-once"
    "Burn process failed at 8x (11,040 KB/s)"

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Thats happened to me a few times, but the movies still play fine. Try making your movies a little smaler in shrink, don't burn all the way to the edge of the disc.

3. Kiriyama

Kiriyama Member

i am getting the same error message i am using a sony dru 530a. i also made the file 4.3 gigs before burnig and still had the same problem. i am now getting frustrated as i have burned through 3 dvds now and im afraid to attempt anymore. these things are not cheap enough yet for me to be cruising through them like this.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]there's no design the flaws are fine.[/small]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2004
  4. Tdawg90

Tdawg90 Member

yeah, the movie that I'm trying to backup is also about 4.3 gigs and I also still get that same error.

And when ever I put the unfiinished movie into any DVD player, it just freezes up.

What are the alternitives, a method to bypass this entire issue all to gether, different burning software maybe? Any recommendations?

5. Kiriyama

Kiriyama Member

*bump