1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cucusoft software error

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Woch2331, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Woch2331

Woch2331 Member

I have a problem with the latest full version of the Cucusoft suite. I loaded v5.28 and when I start ripping the DVD, I get an error, "Cucusoft has encountered a problem and will close", and the application shuts down. My system has two DVD drives and it fails on both. I then loaded it on two other computers I have and it works fine! The problem is the box it doesn't work on was the one I fixing up for my son and he's the one with the iPod!! I've reinstalled, and looked over this thread, not sure what else to do with the computer. I wanted to try v3.16.3.29 but haven't found it anywhere to download. Any suggestions?

2. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

you can download v3.16.3.29 from here.

3. Woch2331

Woch2331 Member

I downloaded, but that was v3.29 and it loaded it is runnin gin DEMONSTARTION mode. (Free Trial version)

4. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

hello WOCH2331, check your pm :)

5. Woch2331

Woch2331 Member

Thanks! I downloaded the full version of v3.16.3.29 and it works! (How odd, old version works on one computer, new version on two others) Now, is there anywway to nake the output as 'full screen' rather than 'widescreen'?

6. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

you are welcome...as i know cucusoft will automatically make your wide screen dvds to full screen...this does not work for you on the old version?

7. Woch2331

Woch2331 Member

It is currently setup for: Resolution 320 x 240 and Zoom: Stretch to Fit. The other options are: Keep Aspect Ratio, Medium, Pan Scan and Custom. The Help file indicates the default is: 'Letter Box (4/3)', which even isn't an option. I'll try a few of the options and see what the export file gives me.