1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dam, Even a replacement

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Clore, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Clore

Clore Member

I used to have a GF2 mx/mx 400 64mb and upgraded because of video problems. I just got a GF4 mx/4000 64mb but the same problems keep occouring. Ive even tried a number of different monitors with no luck. Ive blown a lot of cash trying to figure this out and spent hours intalling and uninstalling drivers and software trying to fix it.

Heres my symptoms:

While playing most games (most obveouse one is halo) the graphics dont show up. Like at the main menu in halo, you cant see the halo ring just empty black space. but yet you can still see the planet that sits there. While playing you cant see the weapon your holding or any obstacles ( such as in the beginning while in the shit, when your told to duck under the damaged door the door isnt there ).

While playing diablo2 LOD, i load my character and the ground doesnt exist. Its just empty black space.

When i load up Elder scrolls 3: Morrowind every thing loads but the graphics are so dark even on full contrast and gamma that its un-playable.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, because ive spent the last 3-4 months trying to figure it out.

2. Divinus

Divinus Guest

Ditto if this is your other personality asking in this post. Lol, jk. Maybe a moderator could delete this one as it seems to be an accidental double post.