1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbox lost channels help big dunc

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by GARYEDGE, May 25, 2007.

1. GARYEDGE

GARYEDGE Regular member

big dunc your help is needed last night lost a lot of channels on dbox nokia its running with sportster image any ideas i have not got a clue with these boxes yesterday when my kids s view went down just had to change 1 number but im scared of pressing anything on this as it looks very complicated menu.

2. steo46

steo46 Regular member

you will need to input new codes.

3. GARYEDGE

GARYEDGE Regular member

thanks steo where will i get them from ? and how do i do it if you can please explain as i have never been in the dbox set up before thanks again.

4. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Only Just seen this post mate get back with a few more details and you will be back up and running in no time for sure .......Paul
    Wot Sportster mage on at the mo
    Who was your service provider b 4 vir *in

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  5. GARYEDGE

GARYEDGE Regular member

cheers paul when its starting up its says sportster pro 1.82 ultra
    then when i go in the set up it says sportster mode 1.73. it starts up theres a woman sitting at a type writer then a fella with is arm round a woman it was all working fine till the other day when te***st
    messed around i fixed the star view no problem just had to change 1 number. but these boxes aint got a clue. whats happening when i turn the box on it goes to the last programme i watched always sk* spo**s
    but try change to another programme its on a second and then just goes black.