1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead or alive extreme beach volleyball nude patch questions

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Soundfx4, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

I have a few questions that I have yet to find answers for about this nude patch. And thanks to those a**holes at Tecmo I'm going to need to search around quite a bit to get my answers. Hopefully someone here can help me out.

My first question is this, how many different nude patches are there for DOAXBV? On another thread in this very forum it mentions two, and I can only imagine how many more there are floating out there. Hopefully not many more.

the next question would be what are the differences between all the different versions that exist.

final question is what options do I have to get this patch working. Including the option to "obtain" the game pre-patched, which I'm assuming is possible, and any other possible way to get the patch working.

oh yeah, and if someone could hint me in the direction as to were I can find the "said" files, that would be great too.

Thanks!

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

#xbins has it.

3. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

Thanks, but what about the rest of my questions, can I get some help with those also? Or do I have to go to xbins to ask these questions now.

4. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

well as it turns out #xbins doesn't even have what I need, let alone information on it. :(

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

I thought you needed the nude patch. As to obtaining the game pre-patched, I don't know if anyone's gonna help you out cuz that's piracy, and that's a sensitive subject.

6. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm not asking for the patch, or the game pre-patched.

I'm asking about the patch, not asking for the patch. I'd like to know everything I can find out about the nude patch for this game before I do anything.

I would like to know if there is only one version of this patch, or if there are multiple versions, possibly made by different people.

If there are different versions, what are the differences between them.

I hope I was able to better word the questions this time. Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  7. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yeah I believe there are several versions. The one on #xbins totally uncensors every part, so it must be the complete one. I think the other versions still have the tanlines or the extra bikini strings attached to the bodies. Hope that clears things up for you.

8. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

Thanks that does clear things up. You see, I have some screenshots somewhere on my HDD that I downloaded from gamershell a while ago, and it had the bikini strings still there as well as some tanlines, but it wasn't censored as far as I could tell. It just confused me and I wanted to know if there were different versions. I do have one more question though, I checked the xbins list and I didn't see it listed there. Is it really on there, just hidden maybe? Thanks again for the help.

9. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

nevermind I found it, but it says it is only 172 KB, that seams a little small, is that right?

10. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

173KB is right, and it should be a .rar file. Inside it should be 2 files and a txt with instructions. The 2 files should be patch.datadvd.ppf and patch.default.ppf.

11. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

Wow, that is really small, ok, I trust you :) Thanks for the information. Oh btw, is there anywhere else that would have it? I don't like using xbins. Thanks again!

12. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

I don't know, I found one but it only makes Kasumi nude.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2005
  13. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

hmmm...oh well, that's ok, I can use it, I just don't like using it. I usually get banned, hah, but I'm sure I won't have much trouble just getting one file....

14. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Don't download a lot, I think the limit is like 10 files a day or something like that.

15. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

haha, 10 files, that's pretty funny considering alot of the stuff on there consist of well over 10 files. Anyway, thanks again!

16. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

No problem. Did you get it to work though?

17. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

I actually haven't been able to try it yet, I'll let ya know as soon as I get a chance.

18. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Sounds good, let me know how it turns out.

19. Soundfx4

Soundfx4 Member

I forgot to tell you it works, and it works well haha. I had been playing it patched for well over a week now, but forgot about this post. But I am quite curious about those textures though. I mean 173 KB is just way too small. I'm starting to think maybe the textures were there already, after all there is some trick you can do to look through their swimsuits in the game, but it shows stars over everything. Hmmm...maybe that is why tecmo got so worked up over the whole nude patch thing...anyway, thanks again for all the help!

20. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yeah enjoy your masterpiece, after all it is a pretty boring game. Yes pretty, but boring.