1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead or Alive Nudie-ball!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by showan, Nov 29, 2004.

1. showan

showan Regular member

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if there's anyone here who knows any info on how to patch a copy of DOAX Vball to make the characters naked. I would like to make an image of my copy (yes I own it) and patch it with the nude patches. Can someone show me where a tutorial is? I think it would be fun for sh*ts and giggles.

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

If you have a modded xbox then you don't need to make a copy of the patchs because the nude patch is actually called a trainer which is used by evox and as far as I know is somewhat complicated to use (IE i have no fu*king idea lol) just go to xboxscene.com and check out there tut's on the trainers for evox and see what you can find if you still have no idea post back with questions and we shall try to help.

Degalle

3. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Actually you will have to patch the game in order to add the textures. Also with the patch is a money hack that starts you out with about a million bucks and each item costs one buck. You could goto xbox-saves.com and look for a patch there...the one I used has three rar files in it called;

xbh-dxvh.rar - Hack for default.xbe. MUST be used first, before you use the other stuff.
    xbh-dxvi.rar - Injector for datadvd.afs. Adds those nice new skins.
    xbh-dxvs.rar - Save Editor for doaxuser.dat. Edit your EUR save games.

The only thing that annoys me is that if the girls are wearing a bikini or something,you can still see the strings...but all the rest is just fine.

4. sonicbuzz

sonicbuzz Member

The string fix is easy.
    Just select a bathing suit with no strings.

No strings attached :)

5. Soullar

Soullar Member

Beware though, with the patch installed the ball speed is much slower. The characters are nekkid alright, but the game becomes unplayable.

Just fun to show your friends just once.