1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DELA or SOMEONE HELP with downloading!!!!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by ticktock, Jun 4, 2003.

1. ticktock

ticktock Member

Okay, I have gone over all the threads and read all the guides about a hundred times and its only confusing me more. can you break it down to me on what I need to do with A:If I want to download a movie from Kaaza B: if I want to make a copy of a dvd. I dont have a DVD burner so I guess I want to use VCDs/SVCDs. But I have Nero 5.5. According to all the guides I have downloaded everything (DVD2SDV, TMPGENC, DVD20NE, IFOEDIT, SMARTRIPPER, VCDEASY, DVTOOL, DVDDECRYPTER) You name it I downloaded it! NOW I AM SOOOOOO CONFUSED ON WHAT TO USE WHEN!! aagghhh!!! PLEASE HELP!!

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

lol, ok downloadin off kazaa is easy search + double click lol!

As for DVD to VCD/SVCD whats so bad about the guides?? they are step by step man so follow them, they really are easy just make sure u have all your attenion on them!!

http://www.afterdawn.com/articles

3. ticktock

ticktock Member

Dont let the name fool you, I'm a girl!! :) Okay so this is what I got out of it:

Kaaza:
    1. Download from Kaaza
    2. TMPGENC
    3. Burn-NERO

DVD to VCD/SVCD:
    1. rip from smartripper
    2. DVD2AVI
    3. TMPGEN
    4. Burn-Nero

Just wanted you to know, that I have been looking through all the threads and you are a GOD SEND!!!!! You have no idea, I started looking at this 2 months ago. The guides seems easy enough but some says dont use this or use that. I was so determined to burn a dvd that I went out and bought the DVDXCOPY only to find out that Ummmmmm, I DONT HAVE A DVD BURNER!!!!! I have a CD Burner. AAAGGHHHHH!!! Anyways I will keep you posted on burning my first VCD. :)

4. Dela

Ok Good, oh and dont let the name fool you, I'm a guy!!! lol

5. ticktock

ticktock Member

LOL!!!!!!! You got me, I thought you were a girl. :) Okay, tonight i will try to burn a VCD from Kaaza. If I get through that, tomorrow I move on to bigger things....I will copy a DVD. :)

6. Dela

lol, little by little is always the best way to learn!!