1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I lose all that space installing Itunes update?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by knfusd, Dec 28, 2012.

1. knfusd

knfusd Regular member

Yesterday my computer had about 13gb of space on the hard drive. My wife said her Iphone wasn't working correctly and was told by our daughter that it wasn't because her phone didn't or wasn't updated. Now she's had the phone for about 2 years and now on a different computer than when she first got the phone, I told her ( the wife ) that she would have to probably updated through itunes which we didn't even have installed on the computer. I downloaded the latest version and told her to put it on her phone. It took about close to 3 hours before the phone would take the download but supposedly it did and I guess her phone is working correctly now ( I'm not sure if it is or not ) I don't deal with Iphones or even Itunes. When I had an Ipod I didn't use Itunes I used another program. But getting on the computer I find that I have a little more than 1gb of space left on my pc. My wife swears there's nothing wrong with the phone, also she didn't download anything. I read at some point that space would be taken for an Icloud app of about 3gb but as far as anything else I don't know. Does this sound as though everything is correct. As far as me placing this question here if it's not in the correct place administrator please forgive me and place it where it belongs. Thanks for any responses and help thanks!

2. attar

attar Senior member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012