1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you need PSO to play backups? Please Read

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Flandrel, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Flandrel

Flandrel Regular member

I have some games on my gamecube backed up already, but was wondering if I still need PSO to stream them over and play? I found the broadband adapter for it but not the PSO.

If so then what steps are needed to play it?

Thanks

2. Flandrel

Flandrel Regular member

Thanks. Was wondering for sure on it. I got lucky and got the broadband adapter today for $9.99 used and can get the PSO I&II for $30 used. Was hoping to be able to go around it but guess not. But more leaning towards getting the Viper GC put in my cube to be better off.

As for the boot cd on that page. There is no way that my dvd burner will read a GC game. Already tried that route to see if it even would. Of course those instructions are very vague and don't go into detail as to how the boot cd would even work. I burnt it for the hell of it cause I have mini-cdr out the ying yang to spare and the cube would not even read it at all.