1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

doomsday preppers are they crazy or smart

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by xboxdvl2, Jul 17, 2014.

1. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i've been watching a show called doomsday preppers, its basically about people that thing a doomsday is gonna happen and are trying to prepare for it.

I think a big disaster affecting the whole world could actually happen but may not happen in my life time.
    I'm thinking the people that spent years building up supplies and a shelter are kinda paranoid and seem obsessed with it but might survive very well if something did happen.
    1 thing i did noticed and i've noticed on the net & other tv shows is americans think they need guns to defend themselves and lots of them.

anyway i'm interested to hear what others think.

2. attar

attar Senior member

Millerites, Seventh Day Adventists, Branch Davidians, all had the inside track on the end of days.
    The latest manifestation of secular Last Dayers are part of the same rich tapestry.
    God bless them all.

3. 2oldGeek

2oldGeek Active member

This joker has been predicting "The End" for as long as I can remember. I guess he figures it will happen someday, and he will be right..... LMAO