1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

download dvd's online

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by smitty25, Jan 22, 2005.

1. smitty25

smitty25 Member

wondering if there is a place to download free dvd's online.
    when i open up the forums page to read messegs, the page is not centered on my screen it cuts off about i"
    i have to scroll down to bottom of page,scroll over,then scroll up to read rest of messege. does this happen to anybody else?
    one last thing, what does the word proggys mean couldn't find it in glossary.
    thankx

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

"proggys"- slang for "programs".

3. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

can somebody give me a site to download dvd's?
    i tried direct connect but it didnt work for me it kept asking for something w/ a hub?
    somebody help
    thanks

4. Starbuck1

Starbuck1 Guest

try this site: http://www.movielink.com

You get a few few movies I believe, then it's like 3.99 to download after that. .. hope you have broadband otherwise it will be very very painful to download.

Good luck, keep us posted.

5. DanyF

DanyF Member

Movielink.com is not available for the ppl outside the USA, i just use exeem lite. www.exeemlite.com...it's like kazaa and limewire but you can share torrents

6. DanyF

DanyF Member

sorry double posted

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005
  7. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

thanks.do u no how to make an audio cd out of mb instead of mins so that its also playable on cd players? thanks

8. Boomsly

Boomsly Member

Ughh I believe you are mis-understanding. MB is the filesize megabytes how big a file is. A regular mp3 file (music file) is about 3-4mb depending on the quality and length of the file. and mins is minutes the reason you see 700mb/80 min on a cd-r is because it can hold either 700mb of data or 80 minutes worth of music. Hope this helps (and I hope i'm not wrong about this).

9. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

yeah but if u can convert it to megabytes a cd holds 700 and a 4 min song is like 4-5 meags. so a cd w/ just 4 min song could hold (80mins divided by 4min per song) is 20 song.
    but it u convert it 2 megas a 4 min loong song cd could hold (700megs divided by 5megs) 140 songs