1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloading CD's on Computer

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by twentz, Mar 8, 2005.

1. twentz

twentz Guest

Ok I bought an ipod and My question is Dose anyone know if I download My personal CD's On my computer and I have a thousand"s" songs can I be tracked as a person that downloaded these songs even that I Never Downloaded a single song All these people getting fined for downloading songs without paying but I am going to put thousands of songs in my computer from my store bought cd's thanks for the info

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

This isnt the right forum for this, but they cant do anything to you if you are copying your original store bought copies of your CD's. That is perfectly legal so the rest of your question is pointless.. :)

3. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Again, this isn't thd right forum, but unless you're offering those CD's of yours for download on a file sharing program such as Kazaa, nobody will see them.

Even if they're your CD's, you can't legally offer them up for download on those programs. If you're simply transferring them onto your ipod, there's nothing illegal about that. That's what they make the ipod's for.