1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downloading movies from the net ...

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by fraction, Sep 24, 2002.

1. fraction

fraction Guest

hi .. i have had no luck yet in finding movies on the net. i know about kazaa and other programs that we can download movies from .. but i am looking for an alternative .. can someone show me some other way . ...

2. drown

drown Member

DirectConnect

3. Deznaj

Deznaj Regular member

Yup, I just have a crummy ISDN connection so I rip them myself (to get some swap-material), But my girlfriends brother uses directconnect all the time. You can find almost anything there!

4. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

you must share at least 3gb of data in order to get good connections for downloading from directconnect.. as long as you have and share data (which is what p2p is all about), then direct connect is great.

Otherwise, for movies, I prefer to use edonkey 2000 in conjunction with http://www.sharereactor.com

I like this site because they do not provide junk, basically they only list movies that have been tested and good.

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I would agree about Direct Conect but if you really mean find any movie, then you should share at least 10gb and connect to hubs that deal alone with movies and nothing else