1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drivers for WinXp, Winme, Win98se *****Look Here******

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by mossyy, Mar 28, 2005.

1. motonewbe

motonewbe Member

is there anyway i can install the drivers on win98(not se)as well as the mobile phone tools?

or do i need to go find 98se and go from there?

2. chris3x

chris3x Guest

Hey everyone. I need some help. A fried of mine recommended this site. I have a V551 and I am trying my hardest to use it with my PC. It seems that I am missing the drivers to properly use this. I have tried everything and still no luck. Im thinking that im probably the one doing everything wrong.
    Can some one please help me help my PC recognize the new hardware? Thanks.

3. slew0408

slew0408 Guest

thanks mossy

4. chacal05

chacal05 Member

hi, i get a moto c975 without, i've tried many soft but ... nothing. can you please tell me where can i find the rigth software for my moto. i want to load mp3 pictures and more.
    think you!

5. galangg

galangg Guest

I have a razr v3.. i cant find any mpt that recognizes my phone.. i got v.1.23 and v.20 and v2.21 and v3.11 wth is going on.. can u help me u seem to be boss of motorola or something.. what mpt should i get and can u give mt he the link please=] woudl be highyl appreciated

6. victa815

victa815 Member

hello its me the noooby again :)

can anyone teach me how to connect the cell phone to pc?

i have xp service pk 2, and the usb cable is the one i use for mp3 transfer. im not sure if its rite for this but still someone help me?

when i plug it in, windows detects is but i dont know how to transfer files into my phone from pc.
    THX

7. ctidcarl

ctidcarl Guest

Any help please in pointing me in the direction of a driver for the ROKR E1 & windows 98SE.

I've posted in a couple of other threads for this too, hoping the more people who read it the greater chance for success!!

I apologise if I sound greedy, but as I'm sure a few of you guys know, it becomes desperation after a while!!

8. victa815

victa815 Member

ok nvm.

i dl the motorola phone tools and it solves my problem :D

thx.

if u want the link to dl this check my other reply

9. victa815

victa815 Member

10. chris3x

chris3x Guest

Hey again. Does anyone know now to solve this problem:
    I have the dirvers and the cable. My V551 is interacting with my pc quite well. I am able to trasfer photos and mp3 files in and out of my phone. Now, the problem is that I am not able to set my upload mp3's as a ringtone. I mean its there, if i want to listen to em i can, but can not set as a ringtone..can anyone help

11. who13

who13 Guest

ive been messing with this stuff for awhile now.....finally tonight i got the driver installed (not sure exactly which i chose but it works..now all the options arent greys out)i have mpt V3.40i installed...this is the closest ive been ever..haha
    now when i minimize mpt the icon on the toolbar is red...it says bad reception...dont know what that means....the one big thing that finally the pc recognizes the usb is check off the "tapi" during instal of driver...that did something....
    but one major question...does my phone have to be unlocked for transfer of images,mp3's,gamez,etc????i have yet to unlock this phone...if so ill be doing that asap....i thought unlocking the phone was just for sim cards...i have a rzr v3 phone...

anyhow all these replies and such were helpfull to shed some light on this topic...

12. Hood_Rich

Hood_Rich Member

Oh yessss, I got it working on my new computer now. Working for my black Razr

13. moe5327

moe5327 Member

hey mossyy,
    im trying to connect to the link you gave above, but it is just a blank screen

14. moe5327

moe5327 Member

you guys are the greatest. i finally unlocked my v220. thanks to everyone who shared there knowledge. thanks guys. that was one easy unlock once i actually got patient and took my time understanding everyones points.
    thanks again.
    i luv you guys......YES YES YES
    yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

15. Brad

Brad Member

I NEED HELP WITH THE INSTALATION OF THIS...it worked with my PC once i tryed another moto and it gave up on me. I need to kno the right way to install MPT, plz help me..

i run XP home

16. jlavah

jlavah Regular member

drivers work great, thanks!

17. salami1

salami1 Guest

18. HughesZ28

HughesZ28 Guest

yeah i clicked on that link and it says cant display page, is the page not there anymore or wat?

19. salami1

salami1 Guest

20. malcolmz

malcolmz Guest

salami1, got a question for you or for anyone in here, buddy. Where can I find the latest firmware and flex for my V3i **iTunes enabled** Razr? Mind you, I have the V3i **iTunes enabled** Razr, not the DAP version.

Thanks !!!!!!