1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DSOrganize/ds lite m3 simply problems!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by xdoooobx, Feb 23, 2007.

1. xdoooobx

xdoooobx Member

Hey, I seem to be having a problem with the m3 simply and DSOrganize. I have tried everything listed here, and also a few other things. I actually get the DSO to run fine, its just the browser that gives me problems. On dragonminded's site, it talks about patching one of the resource files, and I did that as well, which seemed to get me a little closer. It actually said something more than "Initializing FAT" anyways.... but still no luck. Is there anyone who knows how to make the browser work?

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

no idea what problem your having. DSOrganize 2.45 works just fine for me. i just can't launch homebrew/backups from it... everything else it advertises works (.jpg, .bmp, .wav, .mp3, .m4a, .etc). whenever i try to launch homebrew/backups it says "initializing fat" and just hangs. same thing with moonshell 1.6finalfinalfinalbeta1 on the simply (different message), but on my m3 lite, moonshell can launch homebrew.

3. xdoooobx

xdoooobx Member

So is it even possible to run the homebrew with it? Also, if you want to get a little farther than the "initializing fat" error, try to patch the file called "exec_stub.bin" using the same thing you patched your copy of DSO with. It will actually get past the "initializing fat"...