1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decripter

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by permatex, Jan 29, 2005.

1. permatex

permatex Regular member

can someone explain how to use dvd decripter to copy a movie and burn to disk? i just installed decripter and decoded a movie to the hard drive,this is as far as i got,i can't even find the movie must less burn it.i have dvdxcopy and 1 click copy on my system.

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

First thing to do is make a folder on your HD or desktop and name it something like dvd backup or dvd movies. Make this the target location for the backup files so you don't loose them. You may not be able to use dvd x copy with the Decrypter files, it depends on which program you have. You have to be able to browse to or import the files into the backup program. I have never used 1 Click so I don't know if that can be used either. Best choice to use with Decrypter is DVD Shrink. It can use Decrypter both ways, as the burn program after Shrink decrypts and compresses, or use Decrypter first and then open the files and import them into Shrink to compress. That would be my suggestion.

Jerry