1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-Decrypter won't copy pre-burned disk containing 'ULEADDMF' folder

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by sutman, Sep 3, 2003.

1. sutman

sutman Guest

While trying to copy an already pre-burned disk (that plays ok on my stand-alone), DVD-Decrypter burned the contents to the HD ok. Trying to burn back onto a DVD gave an error message the gist of which is as follows:
    I/O Error!
    Device: Pioneer... etc
    Interpretation: send cue sheet
    ...some long code numbers
    Interpretation:cannot write medium-incompatible format

clicking ok produced the message-
    Failed to send cue sheet!

Examination of the disk shows that as well as containing the usual audio_ts and video_ts folders, there is also a ULEADDMF folder, containing the files DMF2.dwz (51kb) and ME_00_00.ufo (654kb). I'm assuming this folder is somehow preventing a correct burn.
    I've also tried just burning the video_ts files using nero but that also produced a multitude of errors.

Any ideas what I need to do to copy this disk??

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

If you've dragged n dropped all VOB BUP IFO files into VIDEO_TS folder within Nero Burning Rom & it wouldn't burn then you have got serious problems

Why is it that your trying to burn w/ DVD Decrypter when you have Nero anyway...I do not understand your thinking ?

3. Woody2k

Woody2k Member

It seems your disk was ripped from a DVD-RAM source by Ulead's DVD MovieFactory. That program may be needed to decode then re-encode the filem so you can burn it as a "standard" DVD movie.

Hope this helps.