1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD movie on 2 CD-R's. Can I put on 1 DVD?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Nephilim, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

[Original post by LSHAW1:]

How do you convert a movie that I own, which is on 2 CD-R's and burn it onto 1 DVD?

I have a DVd movie, but it is on 2 seperate CD's. How can I put it on ONE DVD?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  2. Nephilim

[Original post by ScubaPete]

LSHAW1,

You need to provide us with your movies's format -

If it is a mini-DVD (VIDEO_TS folder with the proper files) then I suggest DVD Shrink in the re-author mode -

Cheers,

Pete

3. Nephilim

[Original post by LSHAW1]

No, there is no Video folder. There are several folders on each CD. They are VCD, I think.

4. Nephilim

[Original post by ScubaPete]

LSHAW1,

The reason we suggest searching before posting is because that question has been asked many times -
    I know you'd want to find it yourself sooo rather than give it to you, I'll try to help you around our rather confusing "Search" feature.

Here at AfterDawn we have a super neat tool called a Search function. It's loaded with stuff that covers your question - Here, I'll show you how to use it -
    Now the following is a little confusing so stick with me ~ ~> There is a box at the top of each page that is empty and has the word "Search" printed by it. By typing in a request, in your case, "vcd to dvd" - It should give you some associated material found throughout the forums. Pple who are asking the same or similar questions and some answers to those questions. Some stuff you can use, some stuff you cannot :<(- Take a lQQk around and see if something applies or not. Here's just one thread you'll find - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/130749#678123 Don't go away, you have some more to learn :p)
    You with me up till now ? Good ! Now, after you've arrived at that page, if you can't find what you want, then, in some very small print, under the heading "FORUMS", then under that "FORUM SEARCH", you'll see "Search options" then "Site-wide search" in really tiny print. Heh, heh, Ya still with me ? Yea, I know it's messed up - Anyway, by "clicking" on that "Site-wide search", you'll get a whole ton of Guides and related information about your topic, " DVD2One ". I'm sorry it's so "round about" but we do have a lot of information for you :)

Browse on through that and, if you get stuck once you've begun using a guide just stop on back and we'll try to help you over whatever "bump" in the road you've hit or are having trouble with we'll try to help you get over it -

You with me up till now ? Good ! Now, after you've arrived at that page, if you can't find what you want, then, in some very small print, under the heading "FORUMS", then under that "FORUM SEARCH", you'll see "Search options" then "Site-wide search" in really tiny print. Heh, heh, Ya still with me ? Yea, I know it's messed up - Anyway, by "clicking" on that "Site-wide search", you'll get a whole ton of Guides and related information about your topic, " DVD2One ". I'm sorry it's so "round about" but we do have a lot of information for you :)

Browse on through that and, if you get stuck once you've begun using a guide just stop on back and we'll try to help you over whatever "bump" in the road you've hit or are having trouble with we'll try to help you get over it -

Cheers,

Pete

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Howdy LSHAW1,

I'm checking in just in case you need any additional help. As far as my post that Neph moved over here, there is a "typo" in it that I see now. Where it says, "related information about your topic, " DVD2One" It should say, "related information about your topic, " vcd to DVD."

Also, the last 2 paragraphs are "double posts" and for it all to be perfect and to make sense - the last 2 paragraphs should be deleted.

I'm sorry about that interruption. Believe it or not we actually have pple that come here expecting the world to stop for them and they act like "babies" iffin they don't get their own way. At any rate, we shouldn't be bothered with anymore-unwelcome interruptions.

Once again, please accept my apology for your thread being so side-tracked. It isn't something we have happen with any frequency here at aD.

As always, if you become stuck with anything, stop back and we'll help you out -

Cheers,

Pete