1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd player

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Phun, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Phun

Phun Member

Ok i Know this isn't the right place to put this but i know if anyone knows it will be the peaple in here and you respond the fastest but any way does anyone know how to disable a dvd players copy protection system that makes the video get bright and light over and over agian

2. Phun

Phun Member

I would like to thank every one for the great help i mean i posted and within 5 secs peaple where helping ever one but me thanks

3. Jetster

Jetster Regular member

Sounds like you have you have your DVD player pluged into a VCR or a TV that does not support the DDVD player properly.

You need a RF modulator or compliant TV

RF modulator is a set top box that is about $25 and converts your RCA plugs to cable
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

Amd 1200, ATI All in wonder 8500 DV
    383 133 ram
    80 GB HD
    Windows ME
    Memorex 8X DVD Dual format[/small]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2004
  4. forkndave

forkndave Member

I think what you need is a video stabilizer to remove the Macrovision. See http://globatronics.com/vidcop.html for an example. The are several models out there. I have this one and it seems to work O.K.

5. karen2003

karen2003 Regular member

um, Phun ... why the sarcasm because no one answered you immediately? These boards are great & you'll normally get a ton of help. Being sarcastic because you didn't get an instant reply ... what's that about??

I would have tried to help you but you gave so little info in your original post that I couldn't tell exactly what your problem was.

Good luck anyway.

6. Phun

Phun Member

Sorry about being mean but i had my wisdom teeth out and i am on heavy painkillers that are making me moody , dissy and ,tired but anyway i am runing a emerson dvd player throught a tobisha vcr to a orion tv the reason i have it that way is because the tv doesn't have a video imput it just has a rf but where can i buy a rca to rf converter cause i might go get one to try it thanks

7. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Radio Shack sells the RF converter for TV's without RCA inputs. The other choice is a macrovision remover box similar to what was listed above. I use one between one of my DVD players and a VCR for the rare case when I want to put a DVD movie on VHS tape. Good luck.

Jerry

8. Phun

Phun Member

Thanks for the help i am going to try to get a ride to walmart or some where to look cause i can't drive because of the pain killers i am on but i will let you know how it turns out

9. Phun

Phun Member

One other thing i was wondering if they have a wire that has like a svid to rca so i could watch videos on my pc to my vcr also

10. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I have seen a S-video to RCA adapter somewhere on line. Not really a wire just a small plug in end adapter. Never saw one at Wal-Mart, again maybe at Radio Shack.

Here is something you might want to read at
    http://www.dimax.com.ua.
    Its a Macrovision remover they now claim can be put between a Stand-a-lone DVD player and Stand-a-lone DVD recorder that will let you copy the DVD without a computer. I guess it should work but who knows.

Jerry

Last edited: Jun 17, 2004
  11. forkndave

forkndave Member

Last edited: Jun 17, 2004