1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink 3.2 - Can't remove subtitle from screen

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by diegosch, Dec 24, 2004.

1. diegosch

diegosch Member

Hi guys. I'm having this problem where on some DVD's I copied with DVD Shrink 3.2 the subtitles appear on the screen and i can't take them off. I can usually chage from english to spanish subtitles, but the "NONE" option of the subtitle menu doesn't seem to work at all. It is there, but when I press it and resume the movie the subtitles still appear. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks!!

2. slmh1296

slmh1296 Guest

diegosch when dvd shrink is done analizing the disk uncheck all of the subtitles and that should work but be careful view the movie before you burn it some movies some parts may need it for actors using other language and in that case you will have to leave atleast english checked and hopefully you can turn them off with the dvd player.I had this problem with hildago and i just keep trying different settings til i got it then i burned the movie you can always review the movie when dvd shrink is done before you burn.

3. diegosch

diegosch Member

Thanks. But I still want to keep the subtitle option. I just want to be able to remove them when I want to see the movie without them.

4. slmh1296

slmh1296 Guest

diegosch have you tried dvd decrypter im not sure about how to do that because im not sure if its dvd shrink or if it is your tv top player so try decrypter and see what happins if its the same out come then its possiable your tv top player have you had good luck with any other backups that you have turned off the subtitles.