1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X Copy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by latinchic, Oct 21, 2004.

1. latinchic

latinchic Member

I have DVD X Copy platinum but it doesn't have the encrypter, can I integrate DVD43Free to work with it and how does it work?

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi there latinchic welcome to aD,

To answer your question, if you downloaded the Patin-cauffin drivers then it will work "behind the scenes to break most of the encrypted DVD's.

HOWEVER, I think you're going about it the wrong way -

iffin I were you, I'd download the 321RIP "Patch" and let DVD XCopy act like it was intended to act, ripping and burning.

Here's the link, just download it anywhere on your PC and it will find XCopy and make it work like the "Bad Boy" it should :)

http://321rip.tripod.com/

Let me know how you're doing with it, OK ?

Kweel, until I hear from you,

I'll be Sea'n you -

Pete

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Hmmm....Pete, that site looks very familiar for some obscure reason, LOL ;>)

There are a couple of other useful patches for 321 products there in the link right below the DL link that Pete posted too.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][bold]GO VOLS![/bold].Dell Media4600,XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,1024MB,280HDw/8MB,17"flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated5.1 audio,HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn832S-DL[/small]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2004