1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd2avi

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by biggunner, Jun 5, 2002.

1. biggunner

biggunner Member

when opening the vob in dvd to avi i recieve the message "your video card cannot handle yuv display. conversion will work but you will not get any display in yuv mode."

when i do try to save the project the audio file is extremely small but otherwise everything seems to be normal...

also it creates the project in under 15 minutes. In the info box under remaining time it has A.E.!

any suggestions?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2002
  2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Video is ok, but with the audio I'm fairly certain you've messed up something. The audio _has to be_ either AC3, stereo or regular Dolby in order to get it correctly.

If you used SmartRipper for ripping, go to the dir where the ripped files are and look for a small text file. This text file contains list of your all streams in the ripped VOBs. Look for the audio tracks and start counting from the top to the bottom for audio tracks ONLY and when you see the audio track that says something like English, AC3, count which one it is (in terms of audio tracks) -- this number should be selected in DVD2AVI's audio selection as the audio track. And rest of the audio settings you can copy from our DVD ripping guides from our article pages.