1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd2one error

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by mukyduck, Mar 2, 2003.

1. mukyduck

mukyduck Guest

i receive the following error after selecting my destination: "the destination directory does not exist, do you want to create it?". has anybody run in to this error?

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

The destination directory you select has to exist !! That means you need to create a VIDEO_TS directory where DVD2one can put the files in.
    Example I always use:
    C:\TEMP\VIDEO_TS

3. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Sorry to disagree with you Wizkid, but that is not right and it is not an error. When you select the destination directory you can get DVD2ONE to create it for you. This is what has happened here. Just type the path into the window and DVD2ONE will ask you if you want to create a directory for the authored files.

THEN when you use (I use Nero) your burning software, THAT will create the VIDEO_TS directory, into which you paste your files.

THEN burn.

Paul.

4. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Loaded: You are right !
    Now that I read the question again, I would answer it the same way as you just did...
    There is no VIDEO_TS directory needed at first... only at the moment when you want to burn the movie files onto a DVD (with Nero).

My mistake !
    Mukyduck, when this question is popping up just choose YES.