1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDCOPYONE

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by ricorocco, Jan 17, 2005.

1. ricorocco

ricorocco Member

Newbie here and I'm wondering about this product. Has anyone tried this? Does it work with backing up dvd movies? Anything lost (like extras, audios, subtitles, etc? The deal that was sent via e-mail to me just looked to good to be true.

Please help

2. pollushon

pollushon Regular member

It converts DVD to VCD/SVCD/DivX so you wont get your menus special features. My advice is if it looks to good to be true it probably is. For a little more cash you could buy Any and Clone DVD which has great support and is constantly updated. Or hold onto your cash and get DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.

3. ricorocco

ricorocco Member

Thanks for the advice.

Another question. I was unsuccessful setting up my dvd burner and software (I used Nero and some other dvd copy program I bought at Best Buy - no it wasn't the more popular ones that are listed in these forums). Anyways, for some odd reason the burner just couldn't recognize the DVD-R in the drive and therefore wouldn't proceed burning the dvd movie I was trying to record. Out of frustration I ended up returning everything for a refund.

Now I'm thinking of trying it again but I want to go a bit cheaper on the dvd burner (speed isn't important to me) and a recommended dvd copy software. I'm looking for a user-friendly easy to do with little problems to encounter solution.

Anyone that can help is much appreciated.