1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDMaestro only Imports 406 subtitles??? HELP

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by xblade, Nov 16, 2002.

1. xblade

xblade Guest

When try to import subtitles with DVDMaestro only imports 406 instead of 1334 of the rip.
    Whats wrong - Please some help
    Thanks

2. RishardC

RishardC Member

Just curious cause I started having this problem myself and I gave up on Maestro, did you copy the files over to your pc that will allow you to preview it in real time? When I copied those files over I think is when the problem started occuring for me, but I'm not sure.

3. xblade

xblade Guest

I just use smartripper ro creat m2v and ac3 file sto import to DVDmaestro and then SubRip to creat subtitles.
    Do you know one easy way to create subtitles?'
    Thanks

4. RishardC

RishardC Member

What I was asking is if you can do Real Time preview in Maestro. When I added those files so I could Real Time preview is right around when this same issue started happening for me.

Edit: An easier method to do subs is using the new version of IfoEdit that authors DVD's.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2002
  5. xblade

xblade Guest

Thanks very much i have already done it with IfoEdit and just one more question if you dont mind.
    what is the best way to record rhe rip to DVD? i use nero and create DVD-Video. Correct?.
    And the parameters?
    Best regards

6. RishardC

RishardC Member

Personally I use Prassi PrimoDVD. I have never gotten Nero to Burn DVD's correctly, but I haven't tried since 5.5.8 either. Perhapps 5.5.9 will work better for me.