1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay sign in info not valid?

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by twinkel, Jun 30, 2007.

1. twinkel

twinkel Regular member

Ebay .com and .uk wont let me sign in says the information is invalid, ebay told me to clear my history, passwords, cookies and stuff, didn't help. my isp said there not blocking anything at there end. changing password allows me to log in but when i log out i cant log in again. Cant find any spy, malware or virus.

Win xp home sp2
    Mozilla Firefox - 2.0.0.2
    IE7

any one had this problem?

2. josh99

josh99 Regular member

I think you may get more help at ebay itself. Usually, invalid information is due to a wrong password/username make sure you have the right ones =)

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Check your "My Ebay" to make sure no one has bought anything with youre account.You should also change youre email password

4. twinkel

twinkel Regular member

Yeah i checked out my ebay, nothing appears to be unusual or differant. I have changed my user id and paswsword lots of times and its fine but then i leave ebay (even if i choose to remeber the password in firefox) i cant log in again.

I thought it could be my adsl router, but its not blocking websites just the usual block all on incoming.

Got comodo personal software firewall pro, thats always worked fine. this only started happening a ferw months ago, but i dont know why.

Same story in ie7, avant and firefox safe mode.
    although ebay did say they heard of a similar prob, turned out to be that users ISP, but pipex say its nothing to do with them.

lost now :|