1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

English translation of xvid asd technique?

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by meatwagon, Feb 2, 2007.

1. meatwagon

meatwagon Member

I have forwarded the polish version of the xvid asd procedure for producing their high quality, high compression avi files to several of you. I wonder if any of those receiving the file have had any luck in translating.
    Hopefully you will be able to give us a status update.
    Thanks

2. afterdanw

afterdanw Member

Hey meatwagon would it be possible to just post the rar file on rapidshare or some other hosting place so others can grab it? I remember when I had it that there was lots of diagrams and looked easy to follow the instructions...pitty I lost it somewhere on my old hard-drive.
    Anywho Cheers in advance.

3. meatwagon

meatwagon Member

Not rar file, pdf file. I had posted it several times to individuals who promised to translate it and send it back. Only one individual returned his results and they were good, but not in as complete a state as the original. The goal is to translate it and post it back. I am not sending the whole file again. Though I will post two pages at a time to people who will translate so it is usable to others.