1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error 1335, internal error 2350

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by mo1977, Apr 11, 2003.

1. mo1977

mo1977 Member

Iron Storm. (cab. bin) I get error 1335 the cabinet file Programs.cab required for this istallation is corrupt and cannot be used. then internal error 2350(if I press ignore). I press retry and it resumes, but at the end (when the bar is full) it just never stops, retry,retry,retry.... :( I`ve used all the burning software there is but is always the same. tryed different cd-roms. diffrent cd`s .scanned the bin with CDmage.coverted to iso. everything! I`ve talked with others who used the same file, and no problems. I`ve had problems with other image files too! (*.cab file doesen`t match setup. same there with the retrys) Sys: XP, AMD athlon 1800, aopen ak77 333 motherboard, aopen crw 4850, 512 Mb 333 ram, Gf ti4400. I`ve searching trough the net for solutions, no luck.
    Can annyone help me? please

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Iron Storm (US) is Safedisc 2.80 protected. So the reason for you not being able to install is that you do not copy the protection scheme.

As told in many threads, image type conversion (BIN to ISO, for example) is useless and often cause more problems.

The correct way to deal with that is to backup the protection, too, with Safedisc 2.8 settings.

Read the FAQ, expecially the thread "Backup protected CD":
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/23699